Microwave tunnel oven systems are the masters of efficiency. These systems allow products to be dried or heated at high speed by using a conveyor belt.
We have optimised numerous production lines with our know-how in the microwave process. The advantages of microwave technology are obvious: significantly shorter heating times and thus optimised production runs, fewer interruptions, energy efficiency through direct irradiation of the product and gentle treatment.
Some of the important application examples for drying and heating of products are:
- Drying of technical ceramics such as diesel particulate filters
- Drying of hollow fibers during dialyzer production
- Preheating of wood fibre boards (MDF, HDF)
- Vulcanization of rubber profiles
- Pasteurisation of convenience foods
- Disinfection of packaged food.
The geometric design of the microwave heating zone (applicator), the use of special microwave coupling systems (antennas) and the automatic calculation of the required microwave power produce high homogeneous microwave fields. The required space is optimised by using microwave generators with high output power.