Fricke and Mallah is an authorized distributor in the European Union for equipment from Strayfield, the world leader in RF-drying.
Strayfield has earned an outstanding reputation in the manufacturing industry by maintaining high standards for design and manufacturing processes. Continued commitment, dedication and attention to detail are Strayfield's greatest strengths.
Strayfield's radio frequency heating product range includes modern RF equipment for drying various products for the food, textile and paper processing, fiberglass, ceramics and woodworking industries. With more than 5000 installations, Strayfield has the technical capability and experience to provide a solution for virtually any RF drying application. Strayfield's global corporate network and representatives provide customers with excellent after-sales support.
- Control of water activity in animal feed
- Killing insects, beetles and larvae in feed grains and semolina
- Protection of product against mold and microbes
- Stabilization of rice bran
- sterilization of cereals and semolina
- Equalization of moisture
- Drying of pastries with uniform moisture at core and edges
- Drying of cereals, e.g. soy, corn, wheat, rice bran, lentils
- Drying of wool, cotton, synthetics, silk, etc.
- Uniform drying of foams (latex, polyurethane, etc.)