Fricke and Mallah always supplies the optimal power supply to the generators.
Our air-cooled Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply for 6 kW Magnetrons with 2.45 GHz is able to operate all 6 kW / 2.45 GHz Magnetrons on the market. The output power can be continuously regulated between 600 - 6000 W by controlling it via the PLC interface or the fieldbus interface.
The mains supply is available for 400, 440 and 575 V and works perfectly with our 6kW magnetron microwave head. It can also operate other manufacturer's microwave heads if it is electrically compatible. In addition, this model has many innovative protective features that allow it to operate independently and safely.
- Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply (LRSMPS) for Magnetrons 2, 3, 5 or 6 kW
- 19" Rack
- Air- or watercooled
- Low Ripple Current ≤ 2% , ideally for plasma applications and other most applications
- Microcontroller based Monitoring and Controlling of all important Magnetron Operating Parameters like High Voltage and Current. The LRSMPS ensures that the Magnetron is always operating in the ideal Operating Point (longer Magnetron lifespan)
- Low electromagnetic interference, improved fail-safe design against electromagnetic interference‘s
- No electromagnetic interference, much more fail safe against electromagnetic interference's
- Personal protection against accidental contact with the high voltage
- Improved alarm visualization, all alarms are described and displayed in plain text
- Two different control options to suit most application requirements (e.g. PLC control or fieldbus control capabilities)
- Delivery time for SMPS 6kW / 2.45 GHz and SMPS 5kW / 915 MHz (depending on the quantity requested): max. 1 week